provides advanced security and performance.
HID Global’s iCLASS SE access control platform enables customers to future-proof their access control infrastructures while simplifying how identities are created, used and managed, across a broad continuum of application requirements using any combination of smart cards, microprocessor cards and NFC-enabled smartphones. With the iCLASS SE access control platform, enterprises and organizations have the assurance that their investments in today’s technologies can be leveraged in the future.
Why the iCLASS SE Platform?
The quality and features of the award-winning iCLASS SE and multiCLASS SE smart card readers clearly offer superior value. Some of the beneficial features added to the iCLASS SE platform, in addition to the functionality of the iCLASS line, include:
- Multi-layered security (SIO data model)
- OSDP with SCP for secure communication
- Simultaneous support for 125kHz HID Prox, Indala, AWID and EM4102
- Bi-directional host communication
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support via iCLASS Seos®
- Intelligent Power Management
- RP10 and RP30 form factors