CP1000 iCLASS SE Encoder
for programming contactless credentials
The iCLASS SE® Encoder provides an ideal solution for encoding and managing credentials and configuring readers. Enabling organizations to leverage the benefits of becoming part of the iCLASS SE platform, the solution makes it possible for users to enhance their overall system security by adding Secure Identity Objects (SIOs) to credentials, completely independent of card technology.
The iCLASS SE Encoder enables the encoding of credentials to operate with iCLASS SE Readers that support iCLASS Seos™, iCLASS SE, iCLASS, MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 and other technologies. The encoder also supports HID Prox, allowing customers to encode HID Prox credentials and use the encoder for migrating from HID Prox to high frequency technologies.
The iCLASS SE Encoder provides a flexible solution to easily facilitate migration from one card technology to another. The encoder accomplishes this by allowing users to simply extract the existing access control data from a credential and write the data to a new credential. Alternatively, users can first “wrap” the existing access control data in an SIO for higher security and then write the data back to the existing credential.
- Program standard security or Elite credentials
- Multiple format support
- Program Genuine HID or third-party credentials by downloading appropriate Encoder Credential Credits
- Available as a housed desktop version
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.79" x 3.66" x 0.63" (71 mm x 93 mm x 16 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 3.53 oz / 100 g
- Power Requirements: Bus powered
- Operating temperature: 32°-158° F (0° - 70° C)
- Operating humidity: 10-90% Relative Humidity
- Host Interface: USB 2.0 CCID (also compliant with USB 1.1)
- Transmission speed: 12 Mbps (USB 2.0 full speed)
- Encode Credentials: iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE CLASSIC, HID Prox