Mid-Range Readers 610
125 kHz Proximity
The Indala® 125 kHz Mid-Range Reader product line is HID's latest offering of highly-secure proximity readers. The HID Indala Mid-Range reader, with FlexSecur® technology, is designed for applications requiring a longer read range of up to 12 inches. These high-quality Indala Proximity Readers deliver outstanding and consistent performance with intelligent programming technology, a uniform core module, and a range of stylish bezel designs including Arch and Wave in a variety of colors.
Exclusive FlexSecur® Security Technology
All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Readers feature FlexSecur technology, which provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. A unique HID Indala product feature, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending access control data to the host system.
This additional verification step enhances the security of your access system in two ways:
- The entire card data field is encrypted prior to programming the card. Therefore, the data on the card cannot be decoded to determine the actual information on the card. Only the reader is able to decrypt the data and transmit it to the access control system.
- Cards and readers can be programmed uniquely for each site, protecting the end user against unauthorized entry attempts by using cards from another facility. Again, a feature unique to the HID Indala product line.
- Indala FlexSecur® Technology for the Industry's Most Secure Proximity Readers - Exclusive Indala FlexSecur Password-Protected Security between card and reader screens out unauthorized cards prior to sending access control data to the host system.
- Superior Format Control for the Most Application Choices - Indala products offer card formats of up to 172 bits, and readers configurable for Wiegand, Magstripe, and Serial output formats.
- Indala Mid-Range Series Readers are Part of an Expansive Product Portfolio That Meets Every Proximity Reader Requirement - The HID Indala Proximity portfolio includes classic, mullion/slim, wallswitch, mid-range, long-range, and heavy-duty keypad readers for every application.
FlexISO® Card Up to 12" (30 cm)
FlexISO XT Card Up to 12" (30 cm)
FlexCard® Up to 12" (30 cm)
FlexTag™ Up to 7" (17 cm)
FlexKey® Up to 7" (17 cm)
FlexISO MIFARE® Up to 12" (30 cm)
FlexISO DESFire™ Up to 12" (30 cm)
FlexISO iCLASS® Up to 12" (30 cm)
Metal or plastic single or double gang outlet box
Wave - 5.5"H x 6.4"W x 1.4"T (14.0 x 16.3 x 3.5 cm)
Power Supply -4-14 VDC
Current Requirements -117 mA
Operating Temperature --31º F to 149º F (-35º C to 65º C)
Operating Humidity -0-95% RH, non-condensing
Transmit Frequency -125 kHz
Canada, CE Mark (Europe), A
New Zealand EMC
Selectable Output Type
Wiegand, ABA Track II, Serial TTL (requires use of BIL 232/422 Module)
Standard Termination - wire pigtail