Epoxy Disc RFID Tags
Employing RFID technology, Epoxy Disc tags are readable through packing materials and are available in a broad range of sizes with an array of integrated chip options. Epoxy Disc tags may be adhered with glue, secured with screws, or embedded in a custom housing, depending on the application.
The tags integrate into a broad range of automated systems for tracking many types of containers, equipment, tools or other physical assets. Available read-write capability enables simultaneous collection and dissemination of data.
Epoxy Disc tags are ideal for tracking manufacturing line equipment maintenance and repair schedules; work in progress and finished goods; waste management pickups; hazardous waste collection, transportation and disposal; medical and dental devices and tools; and general fleet or equipment maintenance lifecycles.
- Versatile - a variety of sizes and mounting options to match myriad applications.
- Durable - resistant to moisture, oils, and exposure to high temperature.
- Effective - no line-of-sight necessary, with anti-collision to enable simultaneous reading of multiple RFID tags.
- Low frequency 125 kHz Read-write memory up to 2048 bits
- Peak temperature up to 284° F (140° C)
- Fixation methods: glue, screw or encapsulation