Glass Tags for Industry and Logistics
Manufactured with HID patented direct-bonding technology, HID Global's Glass Tag transponders deliver exceptional size-to-performance ratios in both low frequency and high frequency applications.
The glass enclosures protect embedded electronics from exposure to harsh chemicals to ensure tag readability and provide excellent stability over fluctuating temperatures.
Glass Tag devices can be embedded into custom housings and mounted on virtually any surface - metal, plastic, wood, paper and water - making them ideal for tracking assets such as tools, equipment, pharmaceuticals, production inventory, metallic kegs or gas cylinders.
Among the latest HID innovations, Glass Tag Ultra transponders provide greater read-range performance than any low frequency tags of comparable size, and a generous 512 bits of read-write memory.
- Unsurpassed quality - fully automated manufacturing and direct-bonding technology ensure RFID tag reliability.
- Practically limitless options - choose from a broad range of standard sizes and integrated chips, or customize to fit any application.
- Rugged reliability - high resistance to chemicals, thermal fluctuation, and immersion into liquid, ATEX Certified.
- Available anti-collision in LF and HF
- Memory storage options: from 64 bit read-only to 2048 bit read-write
- Standard form factors from as tiny as 1.4 x 8 mm to 4 x 34 mm; custom sizes available
- Embeddable in a broad spectrum of potential enclosure materials
- Unlimited resistance to water and chemical absorption
- High stability over fluctuating temperatures