Keg Tag RFID Tags
Track metal returnable transport items
RFID technology from HID Global can help improve operational efficiency, while ensuring safe container transport and return. Anti-collision capability speeds processing, allowing readers to communicate with multiple tags in a single pass. At the same time, information stored in each tag empowers more accurate, efficient asset management.
RFID Tags may be adhered with industrial glues or welded using an optional steel ring. They withstand rigorous washing and sterilization processes.
Low frequency HID Global Keg Tag transponders integrate seamlessly into many existing near-proximity RFID inventory and tracking systems.
UHF tags better enable real-time inventory, while slashing processing time. They allow accurate accounting of entire pallets - even full truckloads - of containers in seconds. The tags are optimized to facilitate reliable inventory tracking amidst a dense field of objects, even when items are filled with liquids.
- Durable - built to withstand the rigors of reusable container processing.
- Enhanced efficiency - enable simultaneous reading of multiple containers, decreasing processing time while increasing accuracy.
- Optimized - specifically designed for tagging metal kegs and cylinders.
- Anti-collision enables simultaneous reading of multiple tags
- Optional steel ring for weld mounting (most reliable fixation method)
- Low frequency (LF), 123 kHz
- Durable ABS housing
- Near-proximity read range
- Up to 2048 bit EEPROM
- Ultra high frequency (UHF)
- Broadband for international use
- 860 to 956 MHz (EU, US, JP)
- Read range up to 26.2 ft (8 m)
- Up to 512 bit EEPROM
- Curved for optimal fit to kegs and cylinders (flat versions also available)