secure credential applications, providing advanced smart card functionality and laser engraving.
Asure ID Exchange is great for organizations seeking intuitive card design and data management tools for advanced card personalization applications.
Its powerful integration, enrollment and encoding modules ensure a quick and seamless gateway with other existing database sources. A revamped programming module, iDIRECTOR, adds functionality which includes MIFARE application programming and support of iCLASS Physical Access Control Application (Page 0) Encoding. Asure ID Exchange also includes a Laser Configuration module for simplified setup and maintenance of the HDP8500LE Laser Engraver. Everything you need to design and populate a card is right in front of you, and routine tasks can be performed with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Improved User Interface - based on the familiar Microsoft® Ribbon look-and-feel, its even easier to design and program photo IDs with minimal training
- Databases Demystified - Asure ID comes with an internal database and Live Link makes it easy to print cards from a common database for real time data exchange with Oracle, MySQL, LDAP and DVTel® database support
- iDIRECTOR - encoding and management module improves smart card deployment and development. iDIRECTOR manages how smart card applications are loaded onto cards -- including card memory management -- in one encoding pass
- School Integration - includes SASI compatibility for consistent data sharing across other applications used in K-12 schools
- Robust Reporting Suite - standard ready-to-view reports, manipulating data with filtering, sorting and grouping has never been easier to configure and save in a custom report
- Low Maintenance - automatic notifications of free software updates to ensure that the software is never outdated
- HDP8500 LE Laser Engraver Integration - The intuitive Asure ID interface enables management of printing, encoding, engraving and lamination elements in a single, unified card template. The unified template saves time and speeds the issuance of secure credentials issued.
Below is a summary of Asure ID 7 Exchange specifications:
- Password log-on with definable user privileges
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
- ODBC import/export
- Databases supported via Live Link (real time data exchange): MS Access (2000, 2005), MS SQL Server (2000, 2003, 2008), MySQL(2000, 2005, 2008), Oracle (9i & 11g), Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP
- Support of iCLASS HSA Encoding
- iDIRECTOR Smart card encoding and management allows for easy integration of technology cards
- Fluorescing Panel (F-Panel) Support
- Add compound data field
- Integrated signature capture
- Add linear and 2D bar codes
- Sheet and batch printing
- Add magnetic stripe
- Save and search records
- Dual-sided printing
- Integrated photo capture (TWAIN & WIA)
- Dual-sided template designs
- Import images (e.g., logos & graphics)
- Add text and data field (variable and static)
- Automated notifications of software updates
- Supports standard and custom reports that can be viewed in Asure ID or exported for easy distribution
- Optional annual/multi-year support packages
HID is focused on ease of use and building scalable ID software that will grow with your business.
Asure ID 7 is optimized to maximize performance with FARGO Printer/Encoders, however, it also works with other popular printers in the marketplace. Below is a list of printers compatible with Asure ID software:
Asure ID Works with the Following Printers
- All FARGO DTC & HDP Printer/Encoders
- Datacard Card Printers
- DIS Card Printers
- Evolis Card Printers
- Nisca Card Printers
- Zebra Card Printers
Asure ID: The perfect driver for the ultimate card personalization machine
HID Global’s Asure ID Exchange is the perfect accompaniment to the FARGO HDP8500LE Laser Engraving System. The most advanced card design and issuance software, Asure ID provides a single, intuitive interface for managing data and issuing credentials, including simultaneous printing, encoding, engraving and lamination. The available Asure ID Software Development Kit (SDK) enables integration into any credential management system.