4TRESS™ AAA Server
for secure remote access.
The 4TRESS™ AAA Server simplifies the authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) of remote users to ensure organizations can trust their identity and grant them appropriate access to network, system and cloud-based applications. It enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively address the issues that typically plague remote access, including:
- Protecting against internal threats from privileged users
- Extending access to meet the needs of suppliers, partners and contractors to resources in a secure manner
- Coordinating logical and physical access
- Meeting compliance requirements
The 4TRESS AAA Server is a complete AAA solution that gives organizations an open standards-based platform for securing remote network and application access with multi-factor authentication. The 4TRESS AAA Server secures virtual private networks (VPNs), Web applications, remote terminal services, and more. It enables organizations to:
- Mitigate risk: by supporting of a broad range of multi-factor authentication devices for a variety of security requirements.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): for both authenticators and servers; simple installation, deployment, and administration.
- Support productivity: ensure users have the secure access they need, from wherever they are; Web-based self service and Web-based help desk administration capabilities reduce costly IT help desk calls.
The 4TRESS AAA Server enables organizations to meet the business imperative of granting remote users access to the resources they need to conduct business, without introducing unnecessary complexity or risks. With the 4TRESS AAA Server organizations can secure remote access to their network, systems and cloud-based applications. The 4TRESS AAA Server supports:
- Open standards-based protocols: including Remote Multi-Factor Authentication Dial-In User Service [RADIUS], Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus [TACACS+], and 802.1x
- Authentication: including the Initiative for Open AuTHentication [OATH] and public key infrastructure [PKI])
- User Stores: including Lightweight Directory Access Protocol [LDAP] and Structured Query Language [SQL])
- A combination of multi-factor authentication methods, including hardware Tokens, soft tokens, Short Message Service (SMS), One-Time Passwords (OTPs), USB Tokens, and Smart Cards
- Smooth migration of users from proprietary authentication systems to the 4TRESS AAA Server.