Far from being a standard boarding gate reader, the multi-functional BGR750 is a modern, flatbed passenger processing device suitable for use at check-in, pre-security desks and boarding gates. This versatile device is available with or without a color LCD screen and is suitable for desktop or embedded use.
In use, the large scanning window, wide viewing angle and depth-of-field make for lighting fast detection and reading of Bar Coded Boarding Passes, presented face-down. BGR750 is also compatible with all media types including smart devices.
BGR750 can be supplied equipped for contactless use and the scanning window allows for optional passport MRZ reading. The color screen, instructional icons, twin banks of four bright LEDs and loud audio sounder all enhance the user experience.
A wide range of configurations are available for connection to Common Use Terminal Equipment (CUTE®) or dedicated systems. To maintain optimum functionality and longevity, the device's firmware can easily be updated.
BGR750 is available with ethernet connectivity, avoiding the need for a physical connection to a PC. This makes it incredibly quick and easy to deploy in response to fluctuating passenger processing demands while helping to reduce IT costs.
- Boarding/departure gates
- Check-in kiosks and desks
- Pre-security staffed desks
- Cloud connectivity option: flexible deployment without needing to connect to a PC
- Rapid barcode reading: fast, omnidirectional 1D/2D barcode imager
- Flexible design: available with or without an angled color LCD display
- Popular symbologies: reads IATA-recommended PDF417, QR, Aztec and other 2D and linear symbologies
- Flexible: wide range of emulations and connection options available
- Simple Integration: RS-232, USB*, Ethernet* and Mini-HDMI* connection to host
- User feedback: green and red indicator beacons and audio beeper
- Receipt Printer: RS-232 serial port for receipt printer functionality
- Options including: contactless/NFC capability, desk mount bracket, MRZ reading
|Barcode Reading||Compliance: AEA2012
1D symbologies: Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Code 39, EAN
2D symbologies: IATA resolution 792, QR, Aztec, PDF417 and Datamatrix codes
Media types: Will read: smartphone, tablet and smartwatch displays, paper documents and tickets.
Performance: Less than 1 second read capability
|Contactless Reader (Option)||Supported media: ISO14443 type A and B cards (Java cards); max baud 424K (extendable to 848K) MIFARE UL, Classic 1K, Classic 4K UL-C, MIFARE Plus; max baud 106K
Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
Operating distance: 20 mm
|OCR Reader (Option)||Standard OCR fonts: OCR-B
Machine readable passports (MRP): 2 lines of 44 characters
Machine readable visas (MRV): 2 lines of 44 characters, 2 lines of 36 characters
Travel documents: 2 lines of 36 characters, 3 lines of 30 characters
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.