and ticketing terminal applications.
The veriCLASS® Reader Board is designed for use in terminals, turnstiles, kiosks and ATMs. It provides straightforward integration with an embedded antenna and onboard SAM socket; FCC Modular approved.
The open veriCLASS platform supports all popular card technologies including MIFARE, DESFire and iCLASS®, a broad range of protocols and payment schemes, including FeliCa, EMVCo, Calypso®, MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa® payWave and American Express® expresspay™. It operates on the Windows® and Windows CE operating systems.
veriCLASS Reader Board features:
- Integrated antenna
- Two SAM sockets
- Serial and USB interfaces
- Base Part Number: VP3500A00
- Host Interface: USB 2.0 CCID & Serial (TTL)
- Standards: ISO 7816
- Smart Card Technologies:ISO/IEC14443A/B, ISO/IEC15693, FeliCa™ 1, NFC reader mode
- Supported Credentials & ICs: NXP:MIFARE®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE Ultralight® C, SMART-MX HID: iCLASS®
- Industry approvals: EMVCo V2.0, EMV2000, Microsoft® WHQL, USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible), ISO 7816 Part 3, CCID1 (contact interface only), USB CDC EEM
- Global Certification: CE, FCC 47 Part 15 modular approval, RoHS, WEEE