HID FARGO® INK1000 Inkjet Card Printer & Encoder
Bringing the simplicity and affordability of inkjet printing to personalized cards and IDs, the HID FARGO INK1000 is the next revolution in desktop card printing.
Easy-to-use, affordable and dependable, the HID FARGO INK1000 is ideal for cost-conscious small- to medium-sized businesses and K-12 schools that need to print high-quality corporate and visitor badges, student and faculty IDs, or gift and loyalty cards.
Ultra-reliable and low maintenance, the HID FARGO INK1000 features exclusive inkjet printing technology. Easy-to-install, snap-in ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks that naturally adhere to standard, off-the-shelf PVC and composite cards.
HID FARGO INK1000 delivers high quality, high definition, true edge-to-edge ID card printing while eliminating the hassles of print ribbons or the need for specialized cards. With its high 600 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution, images are sharp and brilliant — and text and barcodes are crisply defined.
- Easy to use — As simple to use as your home office printer
- Affordable — Brings your card designs to life in brilliant 600 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution at a fraction of the cost of ribbon-based card printers
- Sustainable — Eliminates wasted ribbon panels with exclusively formulated, Drop-on-Demand (DOD) inks that are compatible with standard, off-the-shelf PVC cards—an industry first
- Reliable — Provides outstanding performance and unrivaled quality from the leading brand in card issuance
- Side printing: Single side
- Printing technology: Thermal inkjet
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi (23.6 dots/mm x 47.2 dots/mm)
- Print speed: Up to 100 cph (cards per hour) / 36 seconds per card
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Accepted standard card size: CR-80 (3.370"L x 2.125"W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- Accepted card types: PVC, press polished PVC, composite (PET/PVC with PVC as an outer layer), laminated PVC (credit card construction)
- Print area: Edge-to-edge on CR-80 cards
- Input card capacity: 100 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- Output card capacity: Up to 30 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- Optional encoding: Smart card (contactless)
- Included software: FARGO driver including diagnostic utility with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Warranty: Three years*
*Three-year warranty available with completion of online printer registration. (A two-year warranty is standard without online printer registration.)