Each heavy-duty IN Tag RFID tag is highly water, chemical and shock resistant, and withstands peak temperatures up to 285° F (140° C).
Low frequency (LF) Tags perform well affixed to virtually any surface, with data storage capability up to 2048-bit read-write memory.
High frequency (HF) Tags offer anti-collision technology for faster data processing, larger memory storage, and improved read ranges. HF IN Tag devices are available with up to 1 kbit EEPROM or 8 kilobyte FRAM - the highest memory possible in an ISO 15693 compliant tag. FRAM tags are radiation resistant to survive Gamma sterilization and offer an exceptional speed with up to 10 billion write cycles.
Ultra High frequency (RAIN® UHF) Tags can be read from up to 9.8 ft (3 m). Entire pallets of individual containers or equipment may be identified and item level status updated, as articles roll through distribution and receiving points. They are compliant to EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 standards and readers.
IN Tag discs come in a variety of sizes to match needs for mounting and read range performance.
- Durable - built to withstand the rigors of industrial processing, transportation and outdoor use.
- Versatile - mounts anywhere without compromising performance: glass, plastic, or wood, with options for on metal mounting.
- Diverse selection - broad spectrum of available frequencies, memory sizes and diameters with multiple fixation methods.
Learn more about HID Global's full line of RFID Technology Solutions.
HID can customize a tag to fit your unique requirements for chip type, dimensions, programming and materials. Contact us
- Low frequency (125 kHz), up to 2048 bit read-write memory
- High frequency (13.56 MHz), up to 8 kilobyte read-write memory
- Ultra High frequency (865 MHz EU or 915 MHz US), up to 640 bit read-write memory, RAIN® UHF RFID
- Food compatible
- Flame and UV resistant
- Disc diameters of 20, 30, 50 or 55 mm
- Optional configurations for mounting on metal
- No logo, custom printed or embossed housing possible
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.