2D Barcode Reader
Key Applications & Features
The LSR116 reads 2D barcodes from smartphones, tablets and paper, capturing and decoding barcodes in less than one second of presentation in any orientation.
It has a small footprint, slot-in design to enable easy integration into third-party public access kiosks and gates. Furthermore, its rugged, water-resistant construction with no moving parts, enables it to withstand years of indoor and outdoor public use.
The LSR116 may be configured with data format settings. Serial RS232 and serial or keyboard USB interface versions are available. When operated in interactive mode, it can be controlled by the host application to give green LED “successful read” feedback to the user.
- Integration into public-use kiosks and gates
- Travel and transportation mobile ticket reading
- Retail voucher redemption and loyalty cards
- Parking lot ticketing, turnstiles and automatic gates
- Fully sealed: robust and water-resistant for integration into indoor or outdoor kiosks and gates
- Any media: reads 2D, PDF417 and linear symbologies from any media
- Kiosk integration: quick plug-in design reduces cost and complexity for kiosk or gate use
- Intuitive operation: user feedback through green and red LEDs
- Flexible interface: FLASH upgradeable software
- Easy software upgrades: options for desktop, console, pole-mount and fixed-position kiosk installation
- Simple configuration: interactive mode allows host application to control reader functions
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.
|Barcode Symbologies||Read Linear: EAN UPC, Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 128
2D: PDF417, Aztec, DataMatrix and QR codes
Media types read: Smartphone/tablet/smartwatch displays & paper tickets