ActivID® ActivClient® Software
to protect workstations, mobile devices and networks
HID Global’s ActivID® ActivClient® software guards against an ever-changing threat landscape by providing organizations with risk-appropriate and secure access to corporate IT assets.
ActivClient allows organizations to move beyond simple passwords and deploy the best strong authentication solution for their environment. Choosing from a range of credential options, including smart cards and USB tokens, organizations can authenticate users to a wide variety of desktop, network, mobile, cloud and productivity applications. The strong authentication solution is also available for all major mobile platforms, enabling organizations to protect their resources whether accessed from a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
ActivClient has been deployed in over four million desktop installations and is interoperable with leading smart cards, readers, operating systems, certificate authorities, network environments and enterprise applications.
With ActivClient, organizations can confidently:
- Increase security: ActivClient is proven technology that is widely adopted, and offers a user-friendly strong authentication experience.
- Improve compliance: Complies with all major government and industry regulations.
- Optimize productivity: Single, versatile strong authentication tool for both Windows Login and Remote Access.
- Reduce costs: Integrates easily into existing infrastructure.
HID Global’s ActivID® ActivClient® enables organizations to protect access to their network, systems and cloud-based applications to effectively mitigate risks of data breaches, while reducing costs and improving productivity.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, BlackBerry OS, Apple iOS 5, 6 and 7 and Google Android 4.x.
- Smart card-based public key infrastructure (PKI) authentication for Windows login, VPN, Web Login, Remote Sessions, as well as data security, digital signature and secure email.
- Two-factor authentication with one-time passwords (OTP) when deployed with 4TRESS™ AAA Server for Remote Access or ActivID® Appliance.
- Deployment as a standalone end-user client.
- Deployment as a component of a HID Global Identity Assurance solution, with the ActivID Card Management System (CMS) or ActivID CMS Appliance.
- SDK available for mobile platforms and is ready for integration into mobile applications.