WorkforceID Visitor Manager
Visitor Management to Start Your Digital Lobby Journey
Streamline Visitor Management
WorkforceID Visitor Manager makes it easy to simplify and streamline the visitor experience and create a great first impression all in an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution.
A Welcoming Visitor Experience
- Reduce wait times with streamlined pre-registration and automated sign-in via self-service kiosk
- Schedule and invite visitors directly from the calendar app of your choice.
- Keep check-in simple or require photo capture, screening questions, NDAs, and/or capture user-defined data
- Automate and enforce compliance with visitor access integrations and policy-based registration across all locations
- Tailor the solution to deliver a consistent brand experience — configurable elements include parts of the application, emails, badge designs, and kiosk
FREE TRIAL: WorkforceID Visitor Manager streamlines the visitor experience while keeping your workplace secure >>
Powering a Complete Visitor Experience
- Pre-registration and check in: Hosts may invite, register, and approve visitors in the self-service portal and automate visitor check ins via kiosks.
- Visitor Registration: Upon receiving an invite, guests may complete their profile ahead of time via smartphone. This is especially useful when hosting groups, as it significantly reduces time spent in line.
- Watchlists: check visitors against internal watchlists and adjudicate in advance.
- Notifications and alerts: notify hosts when visitors check in, check out, and more via SMS text message or email.
- Access integrations: provision visitors directly into Physical Access Control Systems for streamlined access.
- Directory management: automatically import user information and set up Single Sign-On with Identity Providers like Azure AD and Okta.
- Real-time reporting: see how many visitors are in the facility and report on visit details and host activities.
- Native badge designer: design and print professional visitor ID cards and labels.
- Flexible Retention Policy: Gain peace of mind knowing all policies are met and your organization has complete control over the visit and visitor data.
- Reception Officer Alerts: Add on-screen alerts and instructions for front desk clerks during check-ins based on location, the reason for the visit, visitor type, affiliated company and more.
Health Screening Support for Visitors and Employees
Use WorkforceID Visitor Manager to effectively manage workplace safety for visitors and employees during the pandemic and beyond. Screen visitors and employees with daily wellness questions, report on facility occupancy and more.
Health screenings are a newer best practice, but there are many others captured in this executive briefing written specifically for companies exploring how to improve their overall visitor experience.
Learn how WorkforceID Visitor Manager can also help boost workplace safety >>
Plan Ahead with Visitor Dashboards
Built-in dashboards help facilities, reception, and security plan for busy times that require more staff, such as large groups or VIP guests, and provide helpful insights to properly address changing physical security needs.