WorkforceID Visitor Manager
Visitor Management to Start Your Digital Lobby Journey
Streamline Visitor Management
WorkforceID Visitor Manager makes it easy to simplify and streamline the visitor experience and create a great first impression all in an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution.
A Welcoming Visitor Experience
- Reduce wait times with streamlined pre-registration and automated sign in via self-service kiosk
- Schedule and invite visitors directly from your staff’s Outlook calendar
- Customize screening questions to your security needs — keep check-in short and simple or require additional approvals and checks
- Automate and enforce compliance with visitor access integrations and policy-based registration across all locations
- Tailor the solution to deliver a consistent brand experience — configurable elements include parts of the application, emails, badge designs, and kiosk
Powering a Complete Visitor Experience
- Pre-registration and check in: invite, register, and approve visitors in the self-service portal and automate visitor check ins via kiosks.
- Watchlists: check visitors against internal watchlists and adjudicate in advance.
- Notifications and alerts: notify hosts when visitors check-in, check-out, and more via SMS text message or email.
- Customizable workflows: require health screenings and capture NDA and user-defined data during check-in.
- Access integrations: provision visitors directly into Physical Access Control Systems for streamlined access.
- Directory management: automatically import user information and setup Single Sign-On with Identity Providers like Azure AD and Okta.
- Real-time reporting: see how many visitors are in the facility and report on visit details and host activities.
- Native badge designer: design and print professional visitor ID cards and labels.
Health Screening Support for Visitors and Employees
Use WorkforceID Visitor Manager to effectively manage workplace safety for visitors and employees during the pandemic and beyond. Screen visitors and employees with daily wellness questions, report on facility occupancy and more.
Health screenings are a newer best practice, but there are many others captured in this executive briefing written specifically for companies exploring how to improve their overall visitor experience.
Plan Ahead with Visitor Dashboards
Built-in dashboards help facilities, reception, and security plan for busy times that require more staff, such as large groups or VIP guests, and provide helpful insights to properly address changing physical security needs.