Sports and Event Management
A reliable platform to simplify event management.
Sports and event management has become an increasingly complex balance between secure, convenient public access and attendee's sophisticated expectations. HID Global's integrated platform simplifies event organization providing diversified ticketing options that utilize RFID and contactless mobile access, generating analytics that provide real-time visibility and offering social mobile apps that enhance and expand the attendee experience.
Benefits of an Event Management Platform
Personalization & Issuance
Access Control Management
Reports & Statistics
Customized membership cards can be issued for sport associations or clubs willing to offer their fans access to multiple services (e.g. transport, loyalty, parking) in addition to access to the venue.
Chester Racecourse e-Ticketing & Access Control
Our Solution Portfolio
Kiosks & Terminals
Fully customizable kiosks and terminals for ticketing and payment.
Turn your fans' smartphones into smart tickets that engage on social media platforms.
Personalization, fulfillment, and onsite support.
- Data Capturing — fully customizable, web-based or connected to your central database
- Key Management System — generate keys & certificates for data encryption of e-tickets
- Highly secure
- Supports various cryptographic algorithms
- SAM/VSAM personalization and monitoring
RFID Paper Tickets
Smart Card Tickets
- Applet enables the inspection of tickets at the venue entrance
- Virtual SAM decrypts the data read from the card
- Database is uploaded to the NFC mobile phone before event
- Reader matches data extracted from chip to data in database
- Anti-pass-back technology prevents ticket fraud
- NFC mobile phone can be used offline
- Works with existing fixed turnstiles or handheld devices
- Data is collected to generate reports and statistics
Reports & Statistics
- Real-time analysis during or after the event
- Number of access per gate
- Number of access per time slot
- Number of non-authorized tickets at the gates
- Customizable statistics
- Percent of access compared to sold tickets
- Percent of access per gate
- Number of tickets entered per time slot
Combine a payment solution and a secured access control token for a smooth customer experience.
A minimum balance can be placed on the smart ticket for transactions inside the venue during the event. This feature leverages real money, points, or discounts of any kind, allowing the tickets to be used for actual purchases, the collection of prizes, promotions and more.
RFID e-wallet enables:
- Online transactions using NFC mobile phones as POS terminals
- Smart ticket recharging in a specific area of the venue
- Users to check the status of their account using their smart phone
- Real-time reconciliation of accounts and balance management