Become a Partner
Why Join the Advantage Partner Program?
Our unified Program motivates and rewards partner loyalty and performance with:
- Ongoing enablement, marketing and sales support resources
- Structured incentive programs and enhanced benefits
- A digital partner community to help grow your business and increase profitability
Top 10 FAQs About the Advantage Partner Program
1. What are the two Program Categories?
- Resell: This category is tiered (Platinum, Gold, Silver) and includes Integrators, Distributors, Reseller and OEMs membership types.
- Technology: This category has no tiers and includes Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers, Technology Alliance Partners, Agents, and Extended Access (OEM/Integrator) membership types.
2. Can a partner have different membership types?
Yes, you can have different membership types and join both the Resell and Technology Categories depending on the business relationship you have with HID.
3. What is a Program Assessment?
A Program Assessment is an automated process that is required for Partners and objectively determines a Reseller Partner’s single tier designation (Silver, Gold, Platinum). The Assessment is conducted at the HID Global relationship level, which combines all global business segment revenue (except for GovID), and it is based on total revenue across all HID products, product mix revenue, and technical competency (Academy Learning Paths), technology integration, and planning/coordination.
4. How do I improve my tier status?
Simply send an email to [email protected] to request a tier analysis report. This report shows your current earned points in the program and offers suggestions for how you can improve your status.
5. How is Product Competency rewarded?
Partners earn points within the Product Competency section of the assessment by completing HID Academy Learning Path certifications in the Sales and Technology tracks. For partners enrolled in the HID APP program, certification is available after completing the Learning Path curriculum.
6. How do I get access to HID’s Partner Community?
To gain access, visit the landing page and click on ‘Create an Account.’ Once the registration form is completed, you will be contacted via email with credentials for access.
7. How can I access the HID Academy Learning Center?
Once you have initiated a login for Academy, you can gain access through Partner Community. To locate the Training section, simply log in to Partner Community and click on Partner Resources. You will not have to remember multiple logins.
8. How can my company be displayed on Partner Locator?
Once Partner Community access is obtained, please send an email to [email protected] to let us know who should receive access to the Partner Locator section within Partner Community. We will send detailed instructions for creating a company profile for display.
9. How do Advantage Partners get their discounts and pricing on HID products and solutions?
Pricing and discounts are not part of the Advantage Partner Program. Please contact your Sales Representative for more information.
10. Can indirect partners join the Advantage Partner Program?
Absolutely! Indirect Resell Partners who purchase HID products through third-party sources, such as Distributors or OEMs, may join the Advantage Partner Program. We believe our indirect partners help us reach new territories and end users that we would not otherwise be able to access.