HID Proximity 1391 MicroProx Tag
HID Proximity adhesive tag
The MicroProx Tag provides the convenience of HID's proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. Simply attach the adhesive-backed Tag to any nonmetallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
With the MicroProx Tag you can upgrade from magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies by simply adhering the Tag to your existing access card and quickly convert to a proximity card. Easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smartchip card into a proximity card credential!
Take advantage of the ease of converting nonmetallic cards and similar nonmetallic devices into proximity cards. Experience the convenience of proximity cards without the expense of rebadging!
- The size of a coin ( 1.285" / 3.264 cm), the Tag easily attaches to all nonmetallic materials and instantly becomes a proximity card.
- The Tag can be programmed in any HID proximity format, and is compatible with all HID proximity card readers.
- The Tag is RF-programmable for ease of encoding with HID's ProxProgrammer®.
Typical maximum* read range:
- ProxPoint™ reader up to 1.0" (2.5cm)
- MiniProx™ reader-up to 2" (5cm)
- ThinLine II® reader-up to 1.5" (3.7cm)
- ProxPro® reader-up to 3" (7.5cm)
- MaxiProx® reader-up to 4.5" (11.4cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
- Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm)
- Thickness: 0.070" (0.178 cm)
Outer Shell Material:
- Color - black or gray
(Please see HID's "How to Order Guide" for a description of options and associated part numbers.)