Handheld area-imaging barcode scanner
Key Applications & Features
The 1950g handheld barcode and ticket scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m, with an IP41 ingress rating for water and dust, the 1950g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
Designed for environments that demand high-accuracy scanning, whether at a distance, or even on damaged barcodes, the 1950g scanner reduces strain on the user — decreasing the need to bend to reach barcodes.
- Self-bag drop
- Duty free
- Lounge access
- Rapid barcode reading: fast, omnidirectional 1D/2D barcode imager
- Easy to use: convenient handheld form factor
- Reads barcodes even when damaged: superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes
- Built to last: engineered to withstand 2,000 x 0.5 m tumbles and 50 x 1.8 m drops
- Reads barcodes from any media: optimized for scanning digital codes from customer smartphones and merchandise codes
|Scan Performance||Scan Pattern: Area Image (1280 x 800 pixel array)
Motion Tolerance: Up to 400 cm/s for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
SR: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
HD: Horizontal: 48°; Vertical: 30°
Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
Roll, Pitch, Skew: ±360°, ±45°, ±65°
Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
Note: Decode capabilities dependent on configuration For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.