HID Proximity MaxiProx 5375
125 kHz long range proximity reader
HID's MaxiProx® Reader is ideal for installations incorporating parking control and long read range applications. The MaxiProx reader packages all the electronics in one rugged, attractive and easy-to-install housing.
- Long read range distance (up to 6' with ProxPass).
- Autotune allows read range to be maintained within four inches of metal.
- Wiegand, Clock-and-Data and selectable serial outputs available.
- "Parking hold" feature allows connection to a loop detector to ensure accurate detection of vehicles in parking lanes.
- Compatible with all HID cards and tags with formats up to 85 bits.
- Multicolor LED with internal or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Two MaxiProx units can operate one meter apart for "HI-LO" (truck and car) installations.
- Reader supervision signal for CASI-RUSCO panels.
Typical Maximum Read Range*:
- ProxCard II Card - up to 24" (60.9 cm)
- ISOProx II Card - up to 20" (50.8 cm)
- DuoProx II Card - up to 20" (50.8 cm)
- Smart ISOProx II - up to 20" (50.8 cm)
- Smart DuoProx II Card - up to 20" (50.8 cm)
- HID Proximity MIFARE Card - up to 20" (50.8 cm)
- ProxCard®Plus Card - up to 13" (33 cm)
- ProxKey II Keyfob - up to 17" (43.2 cm)
- Microprox Tag - up to 15" (38 cm)
- ProxPass Active Vehicle Tag - up to 6' (1.8 m)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
11.8" x 11.8" x 1.0" (30.0 x 30.0 x 2.54 cm)
- Wiegand interface: 500 feet (152 m)
- Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
- RS-232: 50-200 feet (15-61 m)
- Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
- RS-422 and RS-485: 4000 feet (1219 m)
- Recommended cable is ALPHA 1297.
- Configurable 12 or 24 VDC
- Linear power supplies are recommended.
- DC Current at 12V: Avg. 200mA, Peak 700mA
- DC Current at 24V: Avg. 260mA, Peak 1.2A
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
51 oz. (1.4 kgm)
- Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units
- FCC Certification, United States
- Canada Certification
- CE Mark, Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE
- Directive (EN60950 - ITE Electrical Safety, EN 300 330 - SRD, and ETS 300 683 - EMC)
- IEC60950, ITE CB Scheme Electrical Safety
- Australia C-Tick Mark
- New Zealand EMC