HID Proximity ThinLine II 5395
125 kHz Proximity Wall Switch Reader
Providing performance and reliability, HID's attractive, unobtrusive ThinLine II® proximity card reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure potted enclosure.
- The size of most standard U.S. switch plates.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Base part numbers: 5395 (Wiegand), 5398 (Clock-and-Data).
- 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Easily installed and maintained with the use of replaceable covers.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and four colors to match any décor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
Typical maximum* read range:
- ProxCard® II Card - up to 5.5" (14 cm)
- ISOProx® II Card - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
- DuoProx® II Card - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
- Smart ISO/DuoProx™ Cards - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE™ Card - up to 5" (12.7 cm)
- ProxCard® Plus Card - up to 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- ProxKey® II Keyfob - up to 2" (5.1 cm)
- Microprox® Tag - up to 3" (7.6 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
4.70" x 3.00" x 0.68" (11.9 x 7.6 x 1.7 cm)
- 5-16 VDC
- Linear power supplies are recommended.
- Average: 30 mA (5 VDC); 20 mA (12 VDC)
- Peak: 110 mA (5 VDC); 115 mA (12 VDC)
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
3.3 oz. (94 gm)
- Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
- Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
- Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
- Canada/UL 294 Listed
- FCC Certification, United States
- Canada Certification
- EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
- Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN300 330 - SRD, and ETS 300 683 - EMC) CE Mark
- Australia C-Tick, New Zealand
- Taiwan, China