HID Proximity ProxPoint Plus 6005
125 kHz mini mullion proximity reader
HID's ProxPoint® Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Small sized, low cost reader features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/or locally controlled.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- 18" (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9' (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Classic Series covers available in black, gray, white or beige. Designer Series covers available in black or gray.
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host and/ or locally controlled.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
Typical maximum* read range:
- ProxCard® II Card - up to 3" (7.6 cm)
- ISOProx® II card - up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- DuoProx® II Card - up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Smart ISOProx®/DuoProx® II Cards - up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE® Card - up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- ProxCard Plus® Card - up to 1.0" (2.5 cm)
- ProxKey® II Keyfob - up to 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- MicroProx® Tag - up to 2" (5.1 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
3.135" x 1.720" x 0.660" (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
- 5-16 VDC
- Linear power supplies are recommended.
Maximum Current Requirements:
- Current (DC)
- Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity noncondensing
2.7 oz. (75 gm)
20mA avg / 75mA peak at 12VDC
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface:
- 500 feet (150 m)
- Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor stranded with overall shield or equivalent.
- Canada/UL 294 Listed
- FCC Certification, United States
- Canada Certification
- EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
- Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN 300 330 - SRD, and ETS 300 683 - EMC)
- CE Mark
- Australia C-Tick, New Zealand
- Taiwan, China