HID® Adept RFID Tags
Industrial RFID tags to meet specialty use cases and non-traditional applications
One of the reasons HID has the largest product portfolio in the market is our ability to create custom-designed products to fit very specific customer needs. Sometimes these products remain custom for a specific application — but at other times they can become products marketed to our global customer base.
From strap attachment tags for large cylinders, via hang tags for cables, to high-memory passive RFID labels, steel-encased tags for very heavy industry and tiny, unobtrusive embedded tags, this family of industrial RFID tags is designed to meet specialty use cases and non-traditional applications.
- Various form factors including ultra-rugged options
- Wide range of attachment options including steel band, welded, riveted, tethered, adhesive and wire rope
- Optimized for use on metal with options for US and EU frequency plus versatile ‘global’ versions.
HID can customize a tag to fit your unique requirements for chip type, dimensions, programming and materials.
Don’t forget to take a look at the other quality RFID technology hardware solutions HID can deliver.
- Impact resistant housings
- Special design for cable or band attachments
- RAIN® RFID (UHF) Broadband for international use
- 860 to 956 MHz (EU, US, JP)
- Read range up to 27.9 ft (8.5 m)
- Can be affixed to all surfaces, including metal
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.