The BGR135 is a compact boarding gate ticket reader for 2D barcoded boarding passes (BCBPs), designed to read smartphones and home-printed paper documents. In addition, it includes a receipt printing port and an integrated on/off switch.
The BGR135 reads barcodes face up, enabling operators to quickly present barcodes to the reader interface. Speed of transaction is also enhanced by near-zero latency in the omnidirectional imager, so barcodes are read instantly in any orientation. Additional features of this device to ensure fast passenger processing include a 2 x 16 character interface to clearly display passenger information, bright green and red LED visual indicators, and a user-programmable audio beep to confirm successful data capture.
This boarding gate ticket reader and validator has a wide range of emulations available for connection to Common Use Terminal Equipment (CUTE®) or dedicated systems.
- Boarding/departure gates
- Pre-security manual desks
- Duty free & airside retail
- Loyalty programs
- Rapid barcode reading: fast, omnidirectional 1D/2D barcode imager
- Fast, simple read: large throat allows A4/full-page documents to be read on presentation
- Popular symbologies: reads IATA-recommended PDF417, 2D and linear symbologies
- Simple integration: single RS-232 or USB connection to host and RJ45 port for receipt printer
- User feedback: green and red indicator beacons and audio beeper
- Options including: quick release bracket
|Barcode Reading||Compliance: AEA2008
1D symbologies: Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Code 39, EAN
2D symbologies: IATA resolution 792, PDF417, Aztec, Datamatrix and QR codes. Will also read from PDA and smartphone displays.
Performance: Less than 1 second read capability
Construction: Compact and durable ABS enclosure with no moving parts
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.