HID Bin Tag RFID Tags
For waste management RFID applications
Durable HID Global Bin Tag transponders offer superior resistance to water, salt mist, mineral oil and petroleum, as well as high tolerance to shock and temperature variations. HID Bin Tag transponders perform exceptionally well, withstand abuse and help waste management organizations achieve optimal data integrity easily and efficiently. The tags install easily into standard nests manufactured into most waste bins, including metal bins and DIN 30745 plastic bins.
Low frequency (LF), high frequency (HF) or UHF configurations are available. All HID Global waste management RFID transponders perform superbly when mounted on plastic containers. For metal bins, HID offers specialized transponders designed for consistent performance in environments where the metal surroundings might otherwise negatively affect reading performance due to signal reflection.
For read-write capability, the Bin Tag HF version includes 1024-bit EEPROM, and the UHF version provides a 512-bit user memory plus 96-bit EPC.
- Easily integrated - standard sizing for easy installation or retrofit.
- Tamper resistant - custom spanner screw drive to deter fraudulent removal.
- Broad compatibility - a choice of frequencies and memory capacities address common global installations and protocols.
- Reliable, consistent performance - no line-of-sight required, with options for mounting on plastic or metal bins.
Learn more about HID Global's full line of RFID Technology Solutions.
HID can customize a tag to fit your unique requirements for chip type, dimensions, programming and materials. Contact us
- DIN 30745 tag dimensions fit most plastic bins
- Available configurations for optimized performance on metal bins
- Highly resistant to physical impact, chemical exposure and temperature variation
- Low-, high- and ultrahigh-frequency (LF, HF, UHF)
- Available in Unique, HDX, FDX-b (EN14803), HF or EPC Global Class1 Gen2 compliant formats to suit all common waste management implementations
- Warranty: 7 years
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.