HID FARGO DTC4500e ID Card Printer & Encoder
The HID® FARGO® DTC4500e ID card printer is ideal for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon consumables and dual input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and the convenient management of multiple card types.
Designed for medium-to-large businesses, schools and local governments seeking higher-volume, direct-to-card printing, the DTC4500e offers a powerful and reliable print engine that delivers on both speed and performance. Dual input hoppers and support for high-capacity ribbons enable the DTC4500e to print twice as many full-color cards than most comparable printers before consumables would require replenishing — keeping productivity high and operator maintenance low.
- High-quality output — Create high-quality, visually rich credentials on demand
- Simple plug-and-play — Leverage an intuitive SmartScreen interface for easy setup, consumables loading and operation
- Built-in security — Enjoy peace of mind with optional locks, built-in password protection and AES-256 encryption
- Earth-friendly — Support your green initiatives with GreenCircle Certified energy efficiency and support for eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons and rewritable cards
Powerful, secure, versatile and eco-friendly, the DTC4500e is an ideal solution for organizations seeking to print superior-quality cards and IDs in higher volumes.
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included software: FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 200 card input (with dual input hopper), 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product
Sustainable attributes of HID card printers have been third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC and provide organizations with high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solutions that support corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The certification process verified up to a 39 percent energy savings for the DTC4500e card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-side printing
- Locking card hoppers (dual input or same-side input/output)
- Single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) card lamination
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Ethernet with internal print server