HID EDGE EVO EH400-K Networked Controller
Interface to Standard Door – REX, DPS, Lock and Wiegand / C&D Reader
The EDGE EVO® EH400 is a single-door access control panel featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE). The EH400 makes local door decisions and can interface with one or two Hi-O iCLASS® readers. The panel is roughly the size of an R40 iCLASS reader and is mountable on EU 60mm and US single-gang electrical boxes.
- Includes an optical tamper and interfaces to Hi-O compliant devices, including Hi-O readers, Hi-O REX, Hi-O Strike and Hi-O Interface Modules.
- Provides access control processing, host interface and power for a single door, including a separate HI-O iCLASS reader, Hi-O lock and Hi-O request-to-exit device.
- Interoperable with non-Hi-O door components with separately purchased Hi-O Interface Module.
Enabling cost effective installation and high performance access control functionality, the solution provides a complete and fully functional hardware/firmware infrastructure for IP access control host systems.
- Model (and Part #): EH400-K (82000CKE1A)
- Mounting Holes: US Double-gang, US Single-gang and EU / APAC 60mm
- Dimensions: 6.1" W x 4.8" H x 1.5" D (154.9 mm x 122.5 mm x 37.1 mm)
- Weight: 11.3oz (320g)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Communication Ports: Ethernet (10/100), Hi-O CANbus, Wiegand or Clock-and-Data
- Warranty: Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for 18 months (See complete warranty policy for details).
- DC Input (MAX) @ PoE: 14.4W (300mA @ 48VDC)
- DC Input (MAX) @ AUX +12VDC: 18W (1500mA @ 12VDC)
- DC Input (MAX) @ AUX +24VDC: 36W (1500mA @ 24VDC)
- Supervised Inputs Power (MAX): 0.025W (5mA sink, 5V nominal) 0 to +5VCD Ref
- DC Input @ PoE: 9.6W
- DC Input @ AUX +12VDC: 14.4W
- DC Input @ AUX +24VDC: 28.8W
- Hi-O CANbus Output Voltage, DC Input = PoE: 24VDC
- Hi-O CANbus Output Voltage, DC Input = AUX: AUX +VDC