HID® EXO Tag™ RFID Tags
High performance RAIN RFID UHF transponders
RAIN® RFID UHF tag technology enables anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password protection for precise, reliable reading. All HID Global EXO RFID tags are compliant with EPC global-certified UHF Class 1 Gen 2 readers and modules, with broadband capability for international operations.
Tough and versatile EXO RFID transponders are available for mounting on metal, plastic or wood. The tags are lightweight, waterproof and resist high-pressure/high temperature washing conditions according to the highest standard (IP69K). They provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and physical impact and deliver excellent performance and reading stability across fluctuating temperatures.
EXO InLine Slim versions of the tags enable optimal performance for space-restricted applications, and are configured for attachment via screw or weld.
EXO RFID tags include HID Global’s patented 3D antenna enables omnidirectional read range performance independent of mounting material.
HID EXO transponders are ideal general-purpose UHF hard tag transponders for industrial use.
- Extreme durability — resistant to outdoor elements, as well as blunt and sharp impact
- Multiple fixation options — glue, screw, rivet or weld
- Enhanced reliability — read-write on any material, up to 108 ft (33 m)
- Broadband frequency — for worldwide use
Learn more about HID Global's full line of RFID Technology Solutions.
- Worldwide operating frequencies from 860 to 960 MHz
- Fully interoperable, standards compliant
- Reliable performance on both metal and non-metal surfaces
- Waterproof under high pressure/high temperature conditions — IP69K; chemical and impact resistant
- Fixation options include nails, screws, rivets, welding and glues
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.