Robust Security Protocols Hardened Through Standards-Based Cryptography
Customizable security policies secure modern communication channels between you and your users, be it employees or customers — all backed by third-party penetration tests and independent audit reviews.
What Sets Us Apart
- Seamless User Experience — An easy-to-integrate solution that is simple and intuitive to use
- Compliance Made Easy — Facilitates organizations to meet regulations around the world with highly customizable security and data protection privacy
- Unparalleled Security — Strict adherence to industry-recognized security best practices, including robust protocols hardened through standards-based cryptography backed by third-party penetration testing
- Low Cost of Ownership — No need to publish and maintain a bespoke standalone app
- Flexible Deployment — Choice between a mobile app or SDK
An Experience That Feels Natural to Your Customers
The HID Approve solution is intelligent, secure, scalable and intuitive. Incorporate the simple swipe to login or verify a transaction as part of your seamless customer journey.
- Plug in Your Mobile and Online Identity Journey — Push notifications with an intuitive swipe motion or secure code generation (one-time password or OTP) can be seamlessly integrated to create your own customer journey. The solution is available as either an SDK for full flexibility or as a customizable application.
- Compliance With Global Regulations — Facilitates organizations to meet Open Banking regulations (such as PSD2), payment card industry data security standard (PCI-DSS) and is GDPR native, meaning that it is compatible and adaptable to meet data protection regulations around the world
Authentication Where It Is Most Convenient
The HID Approve solution integrates the ease of mobile with best-in-class security — turning mobile devices into simple-to-use, always-on-hand authenticators.
- Simple and Convenient Authentication — Mobile push notifications with an intuitive swipe motion or secure code generation (OTP) make secure access to VPN and corporate applications easier than ever for employees as well as IT admins
- Compliance With Global Regulations — Enables organizations to meet Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS) multi-factor authentication requirements, including the underlying FIPS 140-2 requirements, in addition to the payment card industry data security standard (PCI-DSS) and GDPR