HID IQ Pro Label RFID Tags
Wafer-thin UHF RFID tags that can weather harsh treatment
IQ Pro Labels are high-end thin and flexible UHF RFID tags that can withstand exposure to high temperatures, flames, chemicals, pressure and torsion with uncompromised performance. Originally designed for the automotive industry, the tags help identify and track each vehicle both during assembly and throughout its life on the road. Lifetime traceability of auto parts and components enables more accurate and efficient records which can help automakers expedite service in the event of a recall.
IQ Pro Labels deliver consistent, reliable readability, despite exposure to the extremes of industrial processing, including nearby welding operations, autoclaves, anti-corrosive electrolyte baths, and multiple cycles of paint layer application and drying ovens.
Resistance to extreme physical, mechanical and thermal environments makes this portfolio of tags ideal for all types of manufacturing, logistics and inventory control operations. They are especially useful for tracking both work-in-progress and finished goods for: industrial tools, medical trays, heavy equipment, car and aerospace components, cargo containers, and even blade and rack servers.
The thin IQ Pro 400 PC is optimized for non-metallic flat or slightly curved surfaces. Its special construction ensures a higher durability compared to traditional label designs.
- High heat — endures up to 446° F (230° C)
- Impermeable — repels moisture, oils, petroleum and salt mist
- Flexible — tolerates bending and torsion with uncompromised performance
Custom form factors are available to meet specific needs. IQ Pro Labels may be laser-imprinted with barcodes, QR codes or text, enabling visual systems to work in combination with advanced RFID capabilities.
- Broadband worldwide operating frequency, 865 to 956 MHz
- Performs from -40° to +446° F (-40° to +230° C)
- Highly resistant to water, oils, petroleum, salt mist and flames
- Thickness less than 0.02 in (0.5 mm)
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.