HID L Scan Tenprint and Palm Scanners
For years, HID® L Scan™ scanners have been synonymous with industry-leading, high-quality palm and fingerprint image acquisition. No other palm print scanner produces better level 2 and level 3 details, resulting in the best possible match rates. The HID L Scan biometric system has a precision optical block and an image sensor that was designed specifically to deliver the highest resolution images on the market. The result produces astonishingly minute details, supporting improved “lights out” search performance and latent examination capabilities.
Proprietary FlexFlat and FlexRoll features enable acquisition of palm print images regardless of positioning on the platen, while patented auto-capture functionality ensures rapid capture of high-quality images—allowing booking officers to focus on safety while our systems ensure sequencing, positioning and print quality. Simplified and automated capture minimizes rejections due to poor print quality.
- Rapid and error-free image capture with patented “Auto-Capture” feature
- Increase efficiency to automatically capture fingerprints and palms regardless of positioning on the platen
- Reliable, superior image quality in either 500 PPI (HID L Scan 500) or 1000 PPI (L Scan 1000) resolution
- Reduce capture time with intuitive user guidance and smart buttons
- Optional components: Silicone membrane for dry fingers, cleaning kit, foot pedal, adaptor for HID Livescan Cabinet
- SDK: HID L Scan Essentials (included)
- Software (optional): HID ArcID Software Suite, HID BioCore Middleware, HID Livescan Management Software (LSMS), HID Mission Oriented Biometric Software (MOBS)