HID LinTRAK Textile Tags
HID Global LinTRAK® transponders apply securely and discreetly to textiles, enabling RAIN® RFID UHF tracking of high-volume, commercially laundered bed linens, towels and garments.
Robust LinTRAK transponders withstand the rigors of repeated washings, including exposure to water, cleaning chemicals, sterilizing heat, and pressure. The patented design securely positions the inner chip relative to the antenna, which guarantees consistent performance over the life of the tag.
Industrial laundries and commercial cleaners are using RFID technology to improve inventory control, reduce labor requirements, and optimize the lifecycle management of individual textiles and garments. Real-time traceability delivers more accurate and timely billing, and enhances customer satisfaction.
Healthcare organizations rely on LinTRAK transponders to survive repeated cleaning and sterilization processes for bed linens, gowns and surgical supplies. Faster, more accurate tracking with RFID provides hospitals with more reliable audit trails to manage infection control procedures. Healthcare organizations are also tagging linens and gowns to monitor usage and inventories, automate distribution, and reduce shrinkage and staffing needs.
- Specifically designed to identify linen products
- Resistant to harsh laundry environments
- Discreet, easy to integrate into textile items
- Excellent read performance
LinTRAK UHF tags are part of the HID® Textile Services linen inventory management solution, ACUITY.
Compact size UHF LinTag units deliver up to 128 bit EPC, anti-collision functionality, fast data rate communication and read ranges of up to 16 ft (5 m).
- UHF EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-63
- OEKO -TEX® Standard 100 Level 1
- Patented design ensures reliable performance over tag life
- High water, chemical, heat and pressure resistance
- Withstands up to 200 commercial washing cycles
- Fabric housing masks and protects RFID chip and antenna
- Compatible to existing RAIN® RFID UHF laundry installations
For more detailed specifications, please download the datasheet.