HID Sense Passive RFID Tags
Range of battery-less ceramic tags and labels for monitoring temperature and presence of moisture
The HID Sense ‘passive’ tags Family available sit alongside their ‘active’ cousins in the HID Sense IoT range that provide low-powered, long-range tracking and sensing via Bluetooth®, LoRaWAN and Quuppa. This game changing range of small form factor ceramic tags and self-adhesive labels can accurately measure temperature, fill level* and moisture content without batteries and in small form factor easy to apply formats that make condition monitoring quicker and more cost effective than ever before.
The new passive Sense range includes ceramic tags and printable (pre-printed from Service Bureau) on-metal and off-metal self-adhesive labels which can accurately read live temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 120°C, detect the presence of moisture and indicate the volume of liquids* in containers.
The battery-less devices do not require maintenance and are ideal for monitoring the condition of assets in transit and storage in a broad range of industrial, IT and healthcare environments.
- Various form factors – from tiny embeddable ceramic tags to easy to apply peel and stick labels in a range of sizes
- Highly cost effective – and simple to install condition monitoring solution
- On metal and off metal – variants available
Learn more about HID Global's full line of RFID Technology Solutions.
*Customization option for fill level
- Temperature and moisture monitoring
- Sensor options for strain, pressure and other parameters on request
- High performance from small ceramic tag or low-profile labels with read range up to 5 m
- RAIN® RFID (UHF)enables long life, maintenance-free sensing