HID Seos Card
Single credential solution for secure physical access and multi-application needs
Seos® was designed to meet the needs of a modern world, focusing on delivering trusted security and user privacy while offering the flexibility to accommodate organizations as they transition to a more connected world.
Relying upon legacy credential technologies is a risk for enterprises and organizations that care about protecting their buildings, assets and their users’ privacy. Seos is able to set minds at ease by leveraging modern cryptography in combination with mutual authentication between credential and reader.
However, ensuring physical security isn’t just about safeguarding facilities. It’s about protecting an interconnected web of physical and digital systems, from vending machines to online portals. This is why Seos was designed to easily extend to applications beyond physical access control, including secure printing, time and attendance, cashless vending, and network logins.
- Highly secure — Seos is Secure Identity Object® (SIO)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access
- Multi-application — Future-proof your credential needs — Seos is programmable to support a wide array of extended use applications including secure printing, time and attendance and network login
- Convenient — Fully supported by HID® Signo™, iCLASS SE® and multiCLASS SE® reader platforms
- Heightened privacy protection — Seos offers best-in-class data and privacy protection by incorporating mutual authentication and secure messaging mechanisms into stringent best practices for data protection
- Mobile ready — Seos is designed to be form-factor independent, guaranteeing a smooth potential future transition to mobile-based credentials