HID 601X SIO Enabled UHF/iCLASS Card
Smart card for parking and gate applications
Extend your iCLASS® or iCLASS SE® access control solution to include long range parking and gate control. This dual technology solution conveniently supports door, parking and gate control on a single card credential.
HID® Global’s SIO® Enabled UHF/iCLASS Smart Card is the most secure UHF credential available. Data is password protected for safe storage of confidential or sensitive data in the tag’s user memory. In addition, HID Global’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO) data model adds an additional layer of encryption and authentication for advanced security and performance.
When branding and visual security are important, the SIO Enabled UHF/iCLASS Smart Card can be graphically enhanced with custom artwork, photo identification or anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms or micro-printing using a high definition print process.
- Dynamic – Dual-technology smart card enables iCLASS architectures to seamlessly add long range parking and gate control.
- Highly secure – UHF technology features the Secure Identity Object (SIO) data model, providing an additional layer of security to protect identity data from unauthorized access.
- Excellent read range – UHF technology can be read from a distance of up to three meters depending on frequency, reader and environment.
Base Part Number:
- 601 - Composite PET/PVC Card
- UHF/iCLASS Contactless Smart Card
- Composite 40% Polyester / 60% PVC
- 2.127” x 3.375” x 0.033” max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
- 0.20 oz (5.7 g)
- -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- 5 - 95% non-condensing
UHF Operating Frequency:
- 860 - 960 MHz
UHF RF Interface:
- As suggested by ISO18000-6C and EPC Class-1 Gen-2
HF RF Interface:
- As suggested by ISO15693
UHF Baud Rate1:
- Reader to card data rate: 26.7Kbit/s ->128Kbit/s
- Card to reader data rate: 40Kbits/s -> 640Kbit/s
HF Baud Rate:
- ISO15693 mode: 26 Kbit/s
- NVM, read/write
- 100,000 cycles
UHF Typical Read Range:
- Up to 5 meters - depends on installation conditions
HF Typical Read Range:
- Up to 10 centimeters - depends on installation conditions
- Laser engraving
- iCLASS SE U90 Reader (UHF) - iCLASS SE readers for iCLASS
- Lifetime warranty. See complete warranty policy for details.
1 Encoding choice and data rate are set by the reader.
2 Direct To Card Printing not recommended.