HID IdenTrust TrustID Digital Certificates
Digital Identities to protect access to your important resources
HID IdenTrust TrustID™ digital certificates allow organizations to provide digital credentials that secure access to websites or applications with strong, two-factor authentication. These digital certificates also support advanced security use cases, including email encryption and digital signing capabilities.
HID IdenTrust TrustID digital certificates are ideal for:
- Organizations that need to provide secure credentials to their employees, contractors, partners and vendors to protect access to the organization’s facilities, IT systems and applications across multiple organizations.
- Organizations that need to secure their website and web applications to ensure their identity to their customers.
- Organizations that need the functionality, but don’t want to build the infrastructure to issue and support these credentials themselves.
- Organizations that need to provide their employees a digital identity that is trusted by all major operating systems and web browsers across the world.
- Individuals who are not affiliated with an organization and who want to secure email communications and/or digital personal documents.
As an alternative to deploying a costly Public Key Infrastructure, HID offers your organization a turn-key solution that allows your users to obtain trusted certificates directly from our website. Or, we can provide a service that allows your organization to control the entire certificate provisioning process.
HID IdenTrust TrustID digital credentials allow individuals and organizations to reap the security benefits of using identity-based certificates without deploying a complex and expensive infrastructure.
- Two-Factor Authentication - Control access to websites or applications by implementing two-factor authentication via digital certificates
- Digital Signing - Establish non-repudiation, enhanced auditability, improved processing, and paper reduction by replacing traditional “wet-ink” signing with digital signing
- Secure Email - Protect email communications by utilizing digital certificates to encrypt the contents and ensure message integrity
- Seamless Integration – Simplify deployment by using common products from Microsoft®, Apple®, Mozilla® and Adobe® that are IdenTrust certificate-enabled