HID Aero X1100
Intelligent controller — up to 4 readers, 7 inputs, 4 outputs
The HID Aero X1100 provides on-board IO support for up to two access points and two (Wiegand) or four (OSDP) readers. Four robust relays provide door lock and auxiliary output control while seven supervised inputs are used to monitor door status, REX, power supply, battery, tamper and general-purpose inputs status, all supporting analog-to-digital conversion.
Attach expansion IO modules (X100, X200 and X300) to expand the number of access points controlled. At maximum capacity, the X1100 can control up to 64 readers, 64 access points, 615 inputs or 388 outputs.
The X1100 serves as a form and fit replacement for both the VertX EVO V1000 and V2000, providing both on-board two-door support and downstream IO module communication in a single SKU. The X1100 communicates with HID Aero X100, X200 and X300 IO modules as well as VertX V100, V200 and V300 IO modules.
- OSDP Reader Support - Increases security and functionality with secure channel and bi-directional communications
- Robust Network Security - Supports mutual authentication using TLS 1.2 while running in a FIPS 140-2 approved operating environment on the intelligent controller
- IO Module Encryption - Enhances security between intelligent controller and IO modules with AES-256 encryption
- Crypto Chips - Protects against malicious attacks to keep keys and passwords safe
- Threat Levels - Define up to seven different threat levels that are used to instantaneously adjust user access during lockdowns and lockouts
Moreover, HID Aero Controllers are simple to order and install, making the upgrade process easy for everyone.
- Credential Capacity: 250,000
- Access Levels: 32 per credential (per reader schedule)
- On-Board Access Point Control: Up to 2 access points with on-board IO
- On-Board Reader Support: Up to 4 (OSDP multi-drop) or 2 (Wiegand) with on-board IO
- Inputs: 7 supervised/unsupervised, standard EOL: 1k/1kΩ 1%, 1/4 watt
- Outputs: 4 Relays, Form-C with dry contacts
- Relay Contact Rating: 5A/3A (NO/NC) @ 30 Vdc resistive
- Maximum Access Points: 64 (using X100 or V100 IO modules)
- Maximum Readers: 64 (OSDP or Wiegand, regardless of IO module configuration)
- Maximum Inputs: 615 (using X200 or V200 IO modules)
- Maximum Outputs: 388 (using X300 or V300 IO modules)
- Number of IO Module Buses: 2 (each dedicated to either Aero or VertX IO modules)
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc +/- 10%
- Maximum Input Current: 1.9 A (550mA excluding readers and USB)
- Ethernet Communication: 10BaseT/100Base-TX
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)
- Dimension: 6.46" x 5.51" x 1.02" (164 mm x 140 mm x 26 mm)