HID Global's Trusted Tag Services is a cloud-based platform for the frictionless authentication of IoT applications that provides a trusted mobile environment.United States ["Contact Us","Find A Partner"] ["https://www.linkedin.com/company/hid-global", "https://www.facebook.com/HIDGlobal", "https://twitter.com/HIDGlobal", "https://www.instagram.com/hidglobal/", "https://www.youtube.com/user/hidglobal"]
Trusted Tag Services
A cloud-based platform for the frictionless authentication of IoT applications.
Open Up a New World of Opportunities
HID® Trusted Tag Services™ combine HID patented Near Field Communication trusted tag technology (NFC Tags) and cloud-based authentication platform to add unique and trusted identities to everyday objects that can be read by NFC-enabled mobile devices.
HID trusted NFC Tags provide a secure authentication environment not possible with today’s standard NFC labels, static tags or QR codes, and HID Trusted Tag Services are ideal for establishing “proof of presence” to:
How Trusted Tag Services Works
HID Trusted Tag Services can facilitate transactions simply by tapping an attached or embedded NFC tag with an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet to securely communicate information. This results in a frictionless authentication experience using a solution that fuels more powerful and dynamic Internet of Things applications.
Bring it all together. Hover over or click on each component for details of the solution.
Key Features & Benefits of Trusted Tag Services
- No need for additional readers and other equipment; eliminates related software development costs
- Trusted tags are available in a variety of form factors and can be attached to or embedded into nearly any object
- Services provide small data analytics about each transaction, delivering deeper insights into consumer behaviors
- Data read from trusted tags has additional security and privacy attributes that change on every tap, making the taps unclonable
- Services also enable authentication and brand protection, global supply chain management and a wide variety of additional IoT applications