HID Global Corporation has achieved ISO 9001:2008 registration. This registration means that our quality system governing the design, manufacture, sales, and distribution of our products has been verified by third-party audits.
HID Global Quality Policy — "We will provide our customers with the highest quality trusted solutions, on time, every time, through our relentless pursuit of world class practices."
HID Global Corporation has achieved ISO 14001:2004 registration. This registration means that our environmental management system has been verified by third-party audits.
HID Global Environmental Policy — "HID Global will conduct our business activities with the highest regard to sustainable environmental responsibility. We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance and to comply with applicable legal and other requirements. The environmental management system will define objectives and targets for the prevention of pollution through systematic identification and reduction of adverse environmental impacts."
Environmental Product Declarations
Generally, HID pursues applicable UL Listings for its products. Actual UL recognition is indicated by the label on the product, and not by statements on this web site or in any product literature. To verify UL status recognition use the following instructions:
- Go to http://database.ul.com/cgi-bin/XYV/template/LISEXT/1FRAME/index.htm
- Enter the company name (HID Global, Fargo Electronics, Integrated Engineering, or OmniKey GMBH).
- Click on "Search"
- You will see all the UL and Canada Listings and links on the right side of the page.
Compliance with US Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
HID Radio products required by FCC Rules and Regulations for Certification may be verified using the following instructions:
- Go to the FCC website at: https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm
- Enter the Grantee Code box (see below)
- Enter the Product Code box (follows the 3 digit Grantee Code on the product label)
HID Global Corporation and Subsidiary Grantee Codes:
- HID Global = JQ6
- Fargo Electronics = JZ2
- OmniKey GMBH = SIY
Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
HID Global is a certified partner in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) in the United States.
- The C-TPAT certification process examines physical and procedural security aspects of an entire supply chain using a documented set of standard requirements.
- HID Global has been a member of the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program since 2003.
- C-TPAT partners worldwide have worked with CBP to protect their supply chains from theft, damage and concealment of contraband - including weapons of mass destruction.
HID Radio products required by Industry Canada Rules and Regulations for Certification may be verified using the following instructions:
- Go to the REL website at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/app/sitt/reltel/srch/nwRdSrch.do?lang=eng
- Enter the Company Code box (see below)
- Search and display all certifications – search for the model number in the lists corresponding with the product
HID Global Corporation and Subsidiary Company Codes:
- HID Global = 2236B
- Fargo Electronics = 6019A
- OmniKey GMBH = 4345A
North American Security Products Organization
HID is member of NASPO, the North American Security Products Organization.
Card Quality Management (CQM)
HID's Inlay for contactless received Card Quality Management (CQM) Certifications from MasterCard. CQM is a quality program ensuring high quality standards throughout the entire production process of MasterCard-branded products.
HID Global HTS Codes & ECCN
HID Global HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) codes and ECCN (Export Control Classification number)
- Please contact your Customer Service Representative for harmonized system (HS) and export control classification number (ECCN) information