HID® Crescendo® Key™ Series
Security keys for strong multi-factor and passwordless authentication with support for FIDO, PKI and OATH
Crescendo Security Key Series
HID Crescendo Key Series help organizations to improve their security posture, comply with industry mandates and improve the user experience by providing proven, strong authentication for employees accessing corporate networks, applications and data. Designed to be easy and fast to deploy, the Crescendo security keys are FIDO2 certified and support proven standards such as PIV. Crescendo Key Series utilizes Near Field Communications (NFC), a USB-A and a USB-C while offering the same two-factor authentication, and digital and encryption capabilities of a smart card.
The Crescendo Key benefits include:
- Seamless compliance while protecting networks, computers and applications with strong authentication.
- Digital signature, enabling users to verify the provenance of emails and documents.
- Data encryption, allowing only authorized users to access sensitive information.
- A convenient and unobtrusive form factor that complements small laptops and tablets and doesn’t require additional reader hardware.
Security Key Series Specifications
- FIDO2 certified and compatible with Security Keys for Windows Hello™ as well as W3C Web Authentication implemented by all major web browsers
- USB-A, USB-C, NFC
- OATH (H-OTP for OTP and OCRA for Challenge-Response) including push button with keyboard emulation
- FIPS201/PIV compatible, provides interoperability for PKI / digital certificates
- GlobalPlatform® remote secure management capability
- Achieved FIPS 140-2 Level 2 security certification for the Crescendo platform