HID Crescendo Key Series
Multi-Protocol Security Keys for Computers, Tablets and Mobile Applications
Crescendo Security Key Series
HID Global’s Crescendo Key Series help organizations to improve their security posture, comply with industry mandates and improve the user experience by providing proven, strong authentication for employees accessing corporate networks, applications and data. Designed to be easy and fast to deploy, the Crescendo security keys support proven standards such as PIV and FIDO2. Crescendo Key Series utilizes Near Field Communications (NFC), a USB-A and a USB-C while offering the same two-factor authentication, and digital and encryption capabilities of a smart card.
The Crescendo Key benefits include:
- Seamless compliance while protecting networks, computers and applications with strong authentication.
- Digital signature, enabling users to verify the provenance of emails and documents.
- Data encryption, allowing only authorized users to access sensitive information.
- A convenient and unobtrusive form factor that complements small laptops and tablets and doesn’t require additional reader hardware.
Crescendo Key can be used in stand-alone mode or centrally managed by HID Global’s cloud-based WorkforceID Digital Credential Manager or the on-prem ActivID® Credential Management System. It works in combination with ActivClient® middleware or HID Global’s ActivID appliance.
Key Series Specifications
- USB-A, USB-C, NFC
- OATH (H-OTP for OTP and OCRA for Challenge-Response) including push button with keyboard emulation FIDO2 certified and compatible with Security Keys for Windows Hello™ as well as W3C Web Authentication implemented by all major web browsers
- FIPS201/PIV compatible, provides interoperability for PKI / digital certificates
- GlobalPlatform® remote secure management capability
- Achieved FIPS 140-2 Level 2 security certification for the Crescendo platform