HID FARGO DTC1500 ID Card Printer & Encoder
Built on 20 years of proven direct-to-card printing expertise, the HID® FARGO® DTC1500 card printer and encoder offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set — enabling organizations to routinely issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality. Designed for government, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1500 boasts distinctive security features.
- Innovative, built-in security features — Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables — High-capacity, full- and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership
- Highly versatile — Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security
- Earth friendly — GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons
Security, lower cost, innovation, and versatility — they all come standard with the DTC1500.
- Print method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included software: FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Security: Custom watermark overlay, resin scramble data protection, password-protected printer operation and AES-256 data encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, up to 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product
Sustainable attributes of HID card printers have been third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC and provide organizations with high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solutions that support corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The certification process verified up to a 42 percent energy savings for the DTC1500 card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-sided printing
- Single-sided or dual-sided lamination module
- Smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding module
- Printer cleaning kit