HID® FIT Ceramic Tag™ RFID Tags
Tiny, high durability UHF transponders
HID Global FIT Ceramic passive contactless transponders easily integrate into RFID applications requiring discreet placement of small, featherweight tags that deliver sustainable performance.
FIT Ceramic units are optimized for placement on metal assets, such as tools, weaponry and surgical instrumentation. The hard shells encasing these tiny UHF transponders shield them from exposure to autoclave sterilization and demanding industrial environments. With a read range of up to 13.1 ft (4m), these tags deliver an excellent size / performance ratio when placed on metallic objects.
The FIT ceramic tags are typically embedded or affixed with industrial glue or Epoxy glob top. Alternative tag options include versions with sticker (up to 85°C) or ATEX/IECEx,/C1D1 certification.
- Small footprints — Embeddable in space-restricted applications.
- Exceptionally durability — Withstand physical stress, are dust tight, and resistant to water, chemicals, acids and temperature extremes.
- Versatility — May be customized to fit application requirements.
HID can customize a tag to fit your unique requirements for chip type, dimensions, programming and materials.
- Resistant to chemicals, shock and vibration
- Tiny footprints
- May be customized to fit special application requirements.
For more detailed specifications, please download the FIT Ceramic family datasheet.