HID Seos Key Fob
Compact and convenient credential for key ring applications
HID® Global’s Seos® Key Fob is a credential that delivers the same level of security as a smart card in a convenient, portable key fob form factor.
The Seos Key Fob is powered by Seos, the next generation of credential technology that provides enhanced security, privacy and functionality. This advanced technology enables secure access via mobile devices and the ability to efficiently manage multiple applications.
- Compact and convenient – All the power of Seos technology packed into a convenient, pocket-size key fob, designed to attach neatly to a key ring for secure, versatile and open standards-based access control.
- Highly secure – Seos is Secure Identity Object (SIO)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access.
- Certified – Based on Common Criteria (CC) EAL 5+ hardware platform, ensuring a clear chain of evidence that the platform’s security attributes have been rigorously tested and independently verified.
- Multi-application – Part of the iCLASS SE platform, an open and standards-based solution that supports data storage for multiple applications beyond traditional access control, such as secure printing, time and attendance, cashless vending and biometric templates.
- Heightened privacy protection – Seos offers best-in-class data and privacy protection by incorporating mutual authentication and secure messaging mechanisms into stringent best practices for data protection.
- Greater durability – Molded housing for maximum protection in harsh environments, capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures than cards.
- Convenient – Fully supported by HID® Signo™, iCLASS SE® and multiCLASS SE® reader platforms.