HID iCLASS SE R90
Contactless smart card reader – long range
iCLASS SE® R90 is part of HID Global's iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for vehicle access applications requiring extended read range, iCLASS SE® R90 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards and fobs.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE platform readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 59%. Selected models also have Environmental Product Declaration certification and Green Circle certification, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
- 13.1" x 13.1" x 1.55" (33.3cm x 33.3cm x 3.9cm)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, standard iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (See complete warranty policy for details.)