HID OMNIKEY Secure Element
A Seamless, Simple Extension Suited for OEMs
The OMNIKEY® Secure Element is HID’s next generation single chip secure element, replacing the iCLASS SE® Processor. For use in a multitude of different devices in various industries, this single chip embedded reader module enables OEM partners to unlock the HID ecosystem and simply turns devices into secure endpoints.
- Secure Identity Object (SIO): Provides a secure, technology-independent and flexible identity data structure based on open credential standards
- OMNIKEY Platform: Multilayer security that provides additional data protection. Enables mobile access via NFC or BLE communication protocols for smartphones and other devices that utilize iCLASS® and Seos® technology.
- Faster Integration: The Developer Tool Kit (DTK) available from the Developer Center provides resources that facilitate fast and easy integration, and connects to HID’s extensive community for developers
- Field-Upgradeable Firmware: Firmware is field upgradeable to address evolving market requirements
- Low-Power Consumption: Includes power-saving hibernation state