Turn GDPR into a growth opportunity and manage risks with strict privacy regulations to maintain trust and build loyalty with customers.United States ["Contact Us","Find A Partner"] ["https://www.linkedin.com/company/hid-global", "https://www.facebook.com/HIDGlobal", "https://twitter.com/HIDGlobal", "https://www.instagram.com/hidglobal/", "https://www.youtube.com/user/hidglobal"]
GDPR Regulatory Compliance
Transform compliance with strict privacy regulations into an opportunity to maintain trust and build loyalty with customers.
Turning GDPR Into a Growth Opportunity
Organizations face growing challenges to maintain the secure identities of their various cyber-connected stakeholders. Recognizing threats and managing risks while meeting strict privacy regulations are critical.
Complying with privacy regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and CCPA or obtaining certifications such as ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials certification, compels organizations to bring their systems into the cloud computing age where they can leverage their existing data with advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
Compliance with privacy and security regulations and frameworks therefore becomes an opportunity to build a competitive advantage and, ultimately, to create long-term sustainable business strategies.
Identity Is the New Security Parameter
- Validate the identity of the person accessing corporate data with strong authentication methods
- Protect data and transactions against malware, fraud and data breaches with accurate, real-time risk assessment
- Manage physical and logical identities, and access the lifecycle information of users with identity management solutions
- Protect personal data in transit, between organizations, with digitally signed transactions and emails
- Deliver proof of compliance by providing non-repudiated tamper evident audit logs