Our Values Guide All That We Do
Think bigger. Embrace change. Be inspired. Opportunities await you.
We Trust Each Other
- We believe in our people and support their growth
- We give our teams responsibility and authority to act
- We provide training and challenges that create opportunity
- We listen to those closest to our customers and accomplish amazing things together
We Have the Courage to Change
- We dare to improve ourselves, our products and our industry
- We work together toward ambitious goals with tomorrow in mind
- We use councils to tap into the innovative ideas and expertise of our employees
- We embrace uncertainty, change and tough decisions
We Stand Up for What's Right
- We foster community and promote an honest culture
- We are trustworthy, reliable and responsible
- We value inclusion and believe diversity makes our company exceptional
- We protect people and the environment and provide a safe and respectful workplace
Opening Doors to People and Ideas
What do you dream of becoming? Whether you’re an expert marketer or a big-thinking technology innovator, HID Global is a uniquely open place to explore your great ideas. In fact, we build open-door thinking into everything we do.
Many large companies don’t listen to their people — and many small companies don’t have the resources to experiment with new ideas.
That’s where we’re different.
We love fresh ideas, whether they come from senior leadership or a brand-new intern — and we want to bring them to life.
Be Part of a Team
We know that collaboration is key — and we foster an environment of mutual respect to make teamwork productive, engaging and FUN! Our leadership teams excel at finding the right combinations of people to make innovative magic happen, and we all work hard to ensure great ideas — and great people — reach their full potential.
If you’re here, you matter.
We know that a person is so much more than their resume, experience and title. We appreciate each team member and respect every part of them, acknowledging and embracing their culture, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and socioeconomic class.