The BGR700 is a robust, contactless boarding gate reader for 2D barcoded boarding passes (BCBPs). It’s designed specifically with a large throat to allow truly intuitive use with all media types including the latest smart watches.
Omnidirectional face up document reading enables airport staff to rapidly read barcodes and process passengers. Speed of transaction is enhanced by near-zero latency, meaning barcodes and tickets are read instantly on presentation.
Additional features to ensure fast and intuitive passenger processing include a color LCD display for passenger information, bright green and red LED visual indicators, a user-programmable audio beep to confirm successful data capture, a receipt printing port and an integrated on/off switch.
- Boarding / departure gates
- Pre-security manual desks
- Duty free and airside retail
- Rapid face-up barcode reading: fast, omnidirectional 1D/2D barcode imager
- Easy to read: easy-to-read color LCD display (480x272px)
- Designed for wearables: large throat allows smartphones, tablets and smart watches to be easily read
- Popular symbologies: reads IATA-recommended PDF417, QR, Aztec and other 2D/linear symbologies
- Flexible: wide range of emulations and connection options available
- User feedback: configurable green and red indicator beacons and audio beeper
- Receipt printer: RS-232 serial port for receipt printer functionality
- Options include: quick release bracket
|Barcode Reading||Compliance: AEA2012
1D symbologies: Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, Code 39, EAN
2D symbologies: IATA resolution 792, PDF417, Aztec, Datamatrix and QR codes. Will also read from PDA and smartphone displays.
Performance: Less than 1 second read capability
Construction: Compact and durable ABS enclosure with no moving parts