HID® DigitalPersona® for Government
Protecting Employee, Contractor and Citizen Access
Authenticating Government Organizations
Public-private partnerships have made the traditional user obsolete now that private contractors, service integrators and other third parties regularly access government systems. The importance of authenticating the identities of all users accessing critical government resources has never been higher.
HID DigitalPersona sets itself apart with an array of credential types that simplify the user experience and facilitate compliance by:
- Providing coverage for all applications and computer devices in use for government management ranks, staffers, and field-based civil servants
- Strengthening the protection of sensitive, citizen data
- Deploying in days with little to no disruption to critical government services
- Delivering strong authentication via behavioral, biometric, risk-based and other factor types
- Meeting a variety of NIST-level compliance regulations (800-61, 800-171), CJIS, and HIPAA
DigitalPersona accommodates a broad range of authentication factors, allowing government organizations to retain their biometric capture components and physical authentication cards and tokens. DigitalPersona matches the level of protection to the security required and can differentiate between government personnel, contractors and the public — ensuring that neither users nor outsiders can compromise crucial assets.
With a robust array of integration options and secure access enabled across legacy, Windows, cloud and mobile applications, DigitalPersona can cover the specific needs of a government organization without requiring a massive (and expensive) IT overhaul to close every gap and maximize resources.