HID® Mission Oriented Biometric Software (MOBS)
HID Mission Oriented Biometric Software (MOBS) is modern biometric identity software that can be used to enroll, identify and verify individuals using biometric and biographical data. The integrated touchscreen in the user interface provides easy operation and data entry to capture essential information. On-board biometric matching enables watchlists to be quickly and easily checked against known subjects.
MOBS supports all major biometric enrollment hardware required for enrollment or identification of individuals, along with capture devices such as cameras, signature pads or passport readers.
- Increases efficiency with intuitive user interface
- Ensures standards compliance and reliable image quality usability
- Offers self-configuration and customization to meet your use case
- Large touchscreen buttons allows ease of use both with and without gloves for touchscreen users
- Optional HID IDTrak software available for offline matching in remote locations